Friday, May 22, 2009

Firefox 3.5 Released with New Logo

Firefox 3.5 Released with New Logo Firefox 3.5

According to Mozillalinks.org Firefox 3.5 will be released with a new logo. According to the article, the logo hasn't been updated since Mozilla Firefox 1.5.
The first version was drawn by Jon Hicks. The second was changed a bit by Anthony Piraino in late 2007. Then, we have the new proposed Firefox logo. Why? Read the article by Firefox spokesman Alex Faaborg here.



Very good! Click to Enlarge.

5 comments:

  1. My firefox is closing when i am entering into some websites..plz reply quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed or you can disable the Yahoo Plugins! Go to Tools -> Addons-> Plugins and scroll down to Yahoo and disable or highlite the entry and it will show you where they are located and just delete the file! This has cured my crashing. Hope this helps all of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please i need help every time i click on my firefox icon the crash window pops up and when i try to access my original internet explorer and it says that there r some Problams opening the internet browser please help me Contact me at my email please (pimp_7_jr@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes when I open firefox, it asks me do I want to import bookmarks from Internet Explorer, why is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firefox is simply being nice when it asks you to import IE bookmarks, that way you don't have to resave them yourself :)

    ReplyDelete