Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mozilla Firefox Crash, Firefox Freeze, Fix Firefox

Does your Mozilla Firefox crash? Is Firefox slow? Does firefox freeze your computer? Do you want to erase browsing history or erase Internet history?

Fixing firefox is pretty easy. I actually typed up an 8-step explaination of how to delete a history file to keep mozilla Firefox freezes to a minimum. Firefox History freeze, right? Click here to read how to fix Firefox 2 history tab freeze. I wrote up a fix for Firefox 3 too. Here is how you can delete your Firefox download history.

On this site I will give you a little info dealing with firefox crash, firefox freezing, mozilla crashes, etc. If the info doesn't look like it'll give you the right answer, you can search for something Mozilla "Firefix" specific!

13 comments:

  1. My Firefox always crashed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always Pop ups crashed reports even if i press restart Firefox it still Pop up crashed reports! how i can i fixed it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me a message in my email please need help! will_mary2003@yahoo.com tnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suddenly after getting the latest version of firefox it will not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but no matter what I do I can't get FF to work anymore. Help.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. same problem here too.

    Please help! help! help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my Firefox is always crashing also.

    it makes me so irritate when i download movies and then Firefox will be crash so that all of my downloads will be gone.

    please make the firefox more functionable..

    ReplyDelete
  7. When ever I enter on my Yahoo mail fire fox crashes,. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My firefox 3.6 always crashes at startup now. Usually works after that, but sometimes not. Tried uninstalling completely, including preferences, etc. Still hangs and then crashes at startup. My other XP machine had never had any such problem; same options, add-ons,.... Am I the only one still suffering???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have FF 3.6.8 (Vista OS) and it freezes up when on youtube or other websites. Hve tried reinstalling flas player and quicktime, but no help at all. The problem seems to be "plugincontainer.exe"

    The whole thing really sucks. Am seriously considering going back to IE. That is how bad it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. firefox has a script problem and ie don't you guys need to get it together i'm looking for a new browser

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Fire Fox won't work without Chrome, I'm ditching it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my fire fox keeps stoping,what should i do? It will load but after a minutes will stop working, Please HELP

    ReplyDelete
  13. my firefox is getting worse each day.. :(

    ReplyDelete